Friday, September 16, 2022

The greatest leader

 John 3:28-30

King James Version

28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, 

that I said, 

I am not the Christ, 

but that I am sent before him.

29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: 

but the friend of the bridegroom, 

which standeth and heareth him, 

rejoiceth greatly 

because of the bridegroom's voice: 

this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

30 He must increase, 

but I must decrease.


About 21 years ago, I was contemplating the traits of leadership.

I felt it so strongly in my heart.

What makes a true leader?

This came to mind:

"The greatest leaders are those

who cause others to know."


What made me think that?

I felt important things were being withheld.

That most people are purposely kept, in ignorance.

So that only a few elite, would know.

And thus, control everything.

I asked myself, "What could I do about it?"

I didn't know where to begin.

Little did I know, GOD was listening.

And observing.

Where would my concerns take me?

So, He let me be.

He made me research His truth.

Which I did, non-stop.

Not thinking it was GOD I sought.

He let me go through the necessary process.

No matter how painstaking it may be.

No matter I used up all my money, for research.

He knew I was on to something.

He knew I'd find it.

THROUGH JESUS.

He allowed me to make tons of mistakes.

When He saw me good, and ready, He made me born again.

Now, I know what TRUE leadership means.

A born again is taught by SPIRIT, and SCRIPTURE.

We don't think on our own.

Our lives are offered in GOD's service.

Abiding by GOD's will.

We pray to JESUS for guidance.

Every single moment.


John the Baptist defined true leadership, on the verses above.

Wise Jethro, father-in-law to Moses, defines it here:

Exodus 18:19-24

King James Version

19 Hearken now unto my voice, 

I will give thee counsel, 

and God shall be with thee: 

Be thou for the people to God-ward, 

that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

20 And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, 

and shalt shew them the way 

wherein they must walk,

 and the work that they must do.

21 Moreover thou shalt provide 

out of all the people able men, 

such as fear God, 

men of truth, 

hating covetousness; 

and place such over them, 

to be rulers of thousands, 

and rulers of hundreds, 

rulers of fifties, 

and rulers of tens:

22 And let them judge the people at all seasons: 

and it shall be, 

that every great matter they shall bring unto thee, 

but every small matter they shall judge: 

so shall it be easier for thyself, 

and they shall bear the burden with thee.

23 If thou shalt do this thing, 

and God command thee so, 

then thou shalt be able to endure, 

and all this people shall also go 

to their place in peace.

24 So Moses hearkened 

to the voice of his father in law, 

and did all that he had said.


Moses defines it here:

Deuteronomy 6:4-9

King James Version

4 Hear, O Israel: 

The Lord our God is one Lord:

5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God 

with all thine heart, 

and with all thy soul, 

and with all thy might.

6 And these words, 

which I command thee this day, 

shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently 

unto thy children, 

and shalt talk of them 

when thou sittest in thine house,

 and when thou walkest by the way, 

and when thou liest down, 

and when thou risest up.

8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign 

upon thine hand, 

and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

9 And thou shalt write them 

upon the posts of thy house, 

and on thy gates.


The LORD JESUS defines it here:

Matthew 20:25-28

King James Version

25 But Jesus called them unto him, 

and said, 

Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles 

exercise dominion over them, 

and they that are great 

exercise authority upon them.

26 But it shall not be so among you: 

but whosoever will be great among you, 

let him be your minister;

27 And whosoever will be chief among you, 

let him be your servant:

28 Even as the Son of man 

came not to be ministered unto, 

but to minister, 

and to give his life a ransom for many.


Only JESUS can be called the GREATEST leader.

For He had authority.

Matthew 7:28-29

King James Version

28 And it came to pass, 

when Jesus had ended these sayings, 

the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, 

and not as the scribes.


That authority, He ascribed to the FATHER.

John 12:44-50

King James Version

44 Jesus cried and said, 

He that believeth on me, 

believeth not on me, 

but on him that sent me.

45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

46 I am come a light into the world, 

that whosoever believeth on me 

should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, 

and believe not, 

I judge him not:

 for I came not to judge the world, 

but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, 

and receiveth not my words, 

hath one that judgeth him: 

the word that I have spoken, 

the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; 

but the Father which sent me, 

he gave me a commandment, 

what I should say, 

and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment 

is life everlasting: 

whatsoever I speak therefore, 

even as the Father said unto me, 

so I speak.


John 14:10-11

King James Version

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, 

and the Father in me? 

the words that I speak unto you 

I speak not of myself: 

but the Father that dwelleth in me, 

he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, 

and the Father in me: 

or else believe me for the very works' sake.


Now, the question is, are our leaders that way?

Do they conform to the laws of GOD?

Do they have real heart for the poor?


Are these SUSTAINABLE?

  Psalm 140:12 King James Version 12 I know that the Lord will maintain  the cause of the afflicted,  and the right of the poor . This is no...